Dates, Times, Things
Top Posts & Pages
- My first month with the Nest (Spoiler - I love it)
- LTE, HSDPA, DC-HSDPA: Explain this alphbet soup of "4G" to me
- At what point does your eyes stop caring?
- Imagination Pavilion - Kodak preshow "True Colors"
- iOS App Review - iCatcher (Podcast Catcher)
- The secret to making good food
- Restaurant review - Serendipity 3
- @ThatMumboJumbo wouldn't your tape piston design get a lot smaller with the observer blocks? 4 months ago
Common Items10.7 10.8 77th Combine Android Animal Kingdom Apple AppleTV Apple TV Apps AT&T breakfast Butter Canada Chocolate Creepy disney Disney World Doctor Who EPCOT Epcot Food and Wine Festival Facebook Food Gadgets garden Google History Humor iCloud iMessage Intel Internet iOS iOS5 iPad iPhone iphone 5 iPod Touch iTunes Let's Play live stream LP Magic Kingdom MCPE Mexico MineCraft Minecraft Android Minecraft iOS Minecraft PE Minecraft Win10 Multi-Part Nest Nintendo Planning predictions Quadra 840av Recipe rumor Sci-Fi Social Survival tech technology Thermostat Tim Cook Tips Tips & Tricks TV twitter Video Walt Disney World WiFi Windows Work WWDC youtube
Tag Archives: Walt Disney World
I was lucky enough to be able to get to EPCOT’s 20th Food & Wine Festival this year. It was just for a quick weekend, but I got to enjoy it just the same. I had planning all set, so I … Continue reading
I was luckily enough (meaning I was on the phone for almost 2 hours getting a reservation for a month or so before…) while down for Food and Wine to get into the Mexico Tequila Tastings plus Lunch on Oct 8th. … Continue reading
As I mentioned yesterday, when I think of Disney I think of the rides and the food. Walt Disney World has some fantastic restaurants. Some so fantastic that I’ve never ben able to hunt down a reservation… I’m looking at … Continue reading
When you think, or at least I think, “Things to do at Disney World”, two things come to mind. Rides and food. This post isn’t about food. The idea for this post was supposed to be easy: Rate your top … Continue reading