Dates, Times, Things
Top Posts & Pages
- My first month with the Nest (Spoiler - I love it)
- LTE, HSDPA, DC-HSDPA: Explain this alphbet soup of "4G" to me
- At what point does your eyes stop caring?
- Imagination Pavilion - Kodak preshow "True Colors"
- iOS App Review - iCatcher (Podcast Catcher)
- The secret to making good food
- Restaurant review - Serendipity 3
- @ThatMumboJumbo wouldn't your tape piston design get a lot smaller with the observer blocks? 4 months ago
Common Items10.7 10.8 77th Combine Android Animal Kingdom Apple AppleTV Apple TV Apps AT&T breakfast Butter Canada Chocolate Creepy disney Disney World Doctor Who EPCOT Epcot Food and Wine Festival Facebook Food Gadgets garden Google History Humor iCloud iMessage Intel Internet iOS iOS5 iPad iPhone iphone 5 iPod Touch iTunes Let's Play live stream LP Magic Kingdom MCPE Mexico MineCraft Minecraft Android Minecraft iOS Minecraft PE Minecraft Win10 Multi-Part Nest Nintendo Planning predictions Quadra 840av Recipe rumor Sci-Fi Social Survival tech technology Thermostat Tim Cook Tips Tips & Tricks TV twitter Video Walt Disney World WiFi Windows Work WWDC youtube
Tag Archives: Social Networks
You know that old aphorisms: “If you aren’t paying for a product, you are the product”? Well Facebook is “free” but what exactly does that mean to you? What information do they really have about you? Well you’d be surprised and Wolfram|Alpha just … Continue reading →
It’s new, and hip, and impossible (for the moment) to get an invite… but is it different and should I care? Google+ is getting a lot of buzz right now. Some people are claiming that Google+ is just the same … Continue reading →