Dates, Times, Things
Top Posts & Pages
- Restaurant review - Serendipity 3
- LTE, HSDPA, DC-HSDPA: Explain this alphbet soup of "4G" to me
- My first month with the Nest (Spoiler - I love it)
- At what point does your eyes stop caring?
- Facebook Timeline - Life Events
- Mexican Breakfast: Biscuits and Chorizo Gravy
- Imagination Pavilion - Kodak preshow "True Colors"
- ATT U-verse iPad App Review
- Perfect variations of grilled cheese
- Why cable network companies are scared to death regarding à la carte service
Common Items10.7 10.8 77th Combine Android Animal Kingdom Apple AppleTV Apple TV Apps AT&T breakfast Butter Canada Chocolate Creepy disney Disney World Doctor Who EPCOT Epcot Food and Wine Festival Facebook Food Gadgets garden Google History Humor iCloud iMessage Intel Internet iOS iOS5 iPad iPhone iphone 5 iPod Touch iTunes Let's Play live stream LP Magic Kingdom MCPE Mexico MineCraft Minecraft Android Minecraft iOS Minecraft PE Minecraft Win10 Multi-Part Nest Nintendo Planning predictions Quadra 840av Recipe rumor Sci-Fi Social Survival tech technology Thermostat Tim Cook Tips Tips & Tricks TV twitter Video Walt Disney World WiFi Windows Work WWDC youtube
Tag Archives: Advertisment
Viral advertisement videos only work if they fit one of two categories. The first is that you don’t know it’s a advertisement. You just enjoying it for what it is and then at the end it’s revealed it is an … Continue reading →
Intel’s Museum of Me ( http://www.intel.com/museumofme/r/index.htm ) creates a “visual archive of your social life. Once you connect your FaceBook account, it will crawl your information, organize, and then show you… well you. Everything is presented in a museum environment … Continue reading →